The technical exam for Kyu-grades (color Belts)
For color belts you do the technical exam before your own Sensei.
The way of examining the own skill at color belts:
- No compulsory questions as (example) “do Ippon-Seoi-Nage as defense” because the system doesn’t ask for particular technics but askes technics that are built on the body and posture of the fighter and his/her opponent.
- The system askes for “how do you work, with your body length, body weight and posture on different situations”.
- For the technical exams counts, that for higher belts the quantity AND the quality of shown material will be higher than previous exams.
- If the quote is for example “Show, coming from part one”. That means that you show a good combination in part one before making the assignment in part two.
- If the quote is for example “Show, coming from part two”. That means that you show a good throw ore take-down in part two before making the assignment in part three.
- Exams will be taken as written in this document
- For taking exams you use the right forms.
Examples for exam Kyu-Belts Japanese Fighting-System-Jujitsu
The techniques you see are examples.
You can do techniques your own way,
as long they cover the demands
To see the film click on the belt you want to see