10. No advantage shall be awarded when an athlete attempting a single-leg takedown traps the opponent’s leg and drags the opponent to outside the combat area, obliging the referee to interrupt the combat.
11. ( NEW TEXT ADD 20 SEC FOR PANTS ADJUST) When an athlete takes more than 20 seconds to re-adjust their(his/her) uniform, they shall be penalized in a consecutive manner (20 seconds for Gi top and belt, 20 seconds for identification belt, and 20 seconds for tying the drawstring of the pants, when necessary).
12. When being attacked by a submission hold an athlete commits a penalty that obliges the referee to interrupt the match: SEVERE FOUL
13. Stalling 10 seconds
14. Mandatory 1 m safety area
15. Appendix at end of the Rules book with uniform requirements, weight divisions and weight-in rules
16. Golden Score in case of draw in finals.