For 1st till 5th Dan you do the federal-technical exam before a three-Sensei committee, chosen by the (JJIF recognized) National Federation.
The aim of Black Belt exams is:
- Leveling up the fighters skills to international level.
- Bring-inn the original of Jiu-Jitsu, “self-defense against one or more attackers with and without weapon”.
- Bring-inn teacher degrees for the Fighting-System.
- Bring-inn National coaching degree.
To be allowed for higher Dan-grades you are expected to follow courses and end them with a good result exam.
- Courses and exams for those courses can be done in the “waiting time” after your last exam.
- The courses will be given by the National Federation.
- The exams of those courses will be taken by three chosen examiner-Sensei’s. Chosen by the National Federation.